Get Ready For Color Run 2022!

On your mark, get set, go! Manchester Regional High School will be the place to be for the upcoming 5th Annual Color Run on Saturday, June, 11th. This event is organized by the MRHS Student Council and the Girls Soccer team. The registration will begin at 10am and the 2 mile run/walk will start at 11AM. To participate, you have to register and pay 25 dollars. If you do this by May 20th, you will be guaranteed a race bib, color packet, and t-shirt.

I think the Color Run is a great way to bring the MRHS school community and surrounding community together. It’s also a good way for students and teachers to let loose and have fun together outside of school as well as bring the people in the community together to enjoy each other’s time and vibe.

Even if you are not a runner, you will still enjoy your time at the event. There will be a carnival area with a Bounce House, a Slip n Slide, Carnival Games, Food Trucks, and a teacher Dunk Tank- all of which helps the student council and soccer team raise money.  Personally, I think it will be hilarious to see people dunk the teachers in the water.

The most fun thing about the Color Run for me is showing off my fitness abilities and then going through a color splash zone at the finish line. Lots of people are there to throw powdered colors at you! In my opinion, it is one of the top events at Manchester Regional High School. So if you have nothing else to do on June 11th, attend the Color Run and have some fun. It will be an amazing memory to have.