Do You like Clubbing ?

Here at MRHS there are a wide variety of clubs and activities for any and all interested students to join. But don’t just take our word for it. Drumline Please… 

Introducing the 2019-2020 MRHS Clubs and Activities List! 

Adventure Club: Love to play games? Then this is something you’ll be interested in joining. Meeting every Wednesday in the Innovation Center, the club members are now playing Dungeons and Dragons, but they are working on expanding the number of games they play.
Book Club: If you love books, Ms. Morstatt is your gal! Her student book club meets every 6-8 weeks in the Innovation Center to discuss a students chosen book. Snacks and great conversation is always abundant at the Book Club! Keep On, Readin’ On!!
Bel Suono and Show Choir: Vocal talents in grades 10 – 12 sing your voice out with Ms. Persenaire every Monday evening from 6pm – 7pm in the Choir Room (M-3).
Comic Book Club: Interested in comics? Well, now you can share that interest with others twice a month in the Innovation Center. This club meets the first and third Thursday of every month to read and watch comics. It is hosted by Mr. Hornby and Mr. Santoro.
Environmental Science and Eco Club: Do you care about the environment? Do you want to make MRHS a greener place to learn? Then join this club and change our world.  Ms. Apryasz will have meetings once a month in the MRHS Courtyard or Room 109. Because Greener is Better!
French National Honors Society: If the French language is something in your interests, then you should definitely check out with Madame Tartaglia and Ms. Greene. The club is held in room 203.
Interact Club: Do you like to help out in your community? This club is all about that and more. They take trips to visit senior citizens as well as to work alongside Habitat for Humanity. It’s all about positively impacting your community. Meetings are run by Señora Orsita on Tuesdays in the Falcons lounge.
Keeping It “Reel” Fishing Club: This brand new sport club is run by our very own angler, Mr. Coviello! He will guide you Friday afternoons through the process of preparing your rod and reel and help you fill your bucket with fish from the Oldham Pond on High Mountain Road.
“The Phoenix” Literary Magazine: Are you artistic and/or creative? Then you should be submitting your writing and/or art pieces Ms. Hughes and Ms. Hernandez to be published in the school literary and art magazine.
Science Club: Are you looking to take high school Science out of the classroom and to a new level? Then join Ms. Beres twice a month, the first and third Fridays, in room 111. Each meeting will present something new to experience.
Student Council: If you want to be involved in the heart of student life at MRHS then this is the place for you. Things like the Bonfire, Badminton Tournament, No Shave November and the Color Run can be credited to our Student Council. Meetings are held monthly in the innovation center with Mr. Taverez.
Let’s Dance Club : Wanna show off your moves? Do you got the groove? If so then you should join the Let’s Dance club on Wednesdays in room 103 with Ms. Cancian.