Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Singer Benson Boone is on his way!

Benson Boone is an American singer and songwriter born in Monroe, Washington. At just 21 years old, Boone is crushing it in the music industry with his new single “Beautiful Things”. Boone has made a big splash in the music industry with his 2023 EP, PULSE, gaining more and more followers through his appearance on American Idol and his TikTok videos.

Boone wasn’t always passionate about music and singing. He had always preferred outdoor activities instead of musicality, but when a high school friend convinced him to participate in a Battle of the Bands, fate stepped in. Boone began posting videos of himself singing and playing his music oo TikTok in 2021 before auditioning for American Idol where he made it all the way to Hollywood Week. He then dropped out of the competition saying, “Everybody on the show wanted to make music; they had been waiting for this moment their whole lives. And I didn’t really feel that way.” He later met Dan Reynolds, lead singer of Imagine Dragons, and fate stepped in again. 

His first single “Ghost Town” earned gold certification after selling 500,000 copies. His most recent release, “Beautiful Things” came out on January 18, 2024 but had been teased by Boone on TikTok when he released snippets or lyrics from the song to raise excitement from his fans. Many people can relate to the song’s lyrics and deeply emotional sound. The song goes over his struggles with his love life and his appreciation for everything that God has given him. 

Benson continues to follow his dream of being a music sensation and produces beautiful songs with rich vocals and melodic instrumentals. He has already secured a spot on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. The Falcon Flyer can’t wait to see Boone’s progress and career fly in the music industry.

We wish you luck and success!