Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Recognizing Greatness at MRHS

Manchester Regional High School is excited to announce Bernadette Orista as the 2024 Teacher of the Year winner for our district.  Mrs. Orsita has been working at Manchester Regional since 2008 as a Teacher of Spanish.  Mrs. Orsita has taught Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Honors Spanish 3, Spanish Heritage and Cultures, and Native Spanish during her tenure at MRHS.  Also, Mrs. Orista has been an active advisor for the Ministry Club, Make a Difference Club, and Interact Club over the years.  In each she led students in a variety of school and community based service projects.  Mrs. Orsita has also played a leading role in the setup, organization, and the operation of the schools Multicultural Fair each year.  This has been one of our most popular school events each year and is widely publicized within our community.  In each and everyone of these roles, she has consistently exceeded expectations and produced high quality results.  In doing so she also managed to put the interest and engagement of students front and center.  Mrs. Orsita has put the same devotion into her personal life where she is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother.  We are proud of our Teacher of the Year, Mrs. Bernadette Orista.
Congratulations to Emily Dzuback for being recognized as Educational Specialist of the Year! Emily is not even in her 2nd full year at Manchester and has already gained the respect and admiration from students and peers. Emily brings passion for innovation and a commitment to fostering digital literacy within our school. Emily is gaining experience everyday working with our teachers and students in the Innovation Center and classrooms on a daily basis curating, managing, and disseminating information. She is dedicated to her craft as well as empowering individuals through cutting edge media strategies. Her work has not only transformed information access but also inspires a media-savvy generation ready to navigate the dynamic landscape of the digital age.