Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

What to Watch: Anime Edition

Haikyu!!

Haikyu!! Is a Japanese manga about volleyball written and illustrated by Haruichi Furudate. A boy named  Shoyo Hinata is set and determined to become like the star player “The Little Giant” who used to go to his high school. This is an amazing anime if you like sports, specifically volleyball, and if you like to watch exciting and nerve racking sports. It is a great place to start! 

Jujutsu Kaisen 

Jujutsu Kaisen is a manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. This was soon turned into an animated series about a high school student by the name of Yuji Itadori who is trying to find cursed items to consume in order to exorcise the curse inside of him. It’s an excellent series if you like horror, magic, and action.

Naruto

Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. This series tells the story about Naruto Uzumaki who strives to become the leader of his village, the Hokage. This is a perfect anime to start because it introduces anime really well with action, magic, thriller, and it is full of excitement.

Kuroko’s Basketball 

Kuroko’s Basketball is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tadatoshi Fujimaki. This series tells the story about a high school basketball team who has talented players especially one from the Generation of Miracles, Tetsuya Kuroko. This is another great sports suggestion, and it is great for basketball lovers!!