Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

Manchester Regional High School

Falcon Flyer

The 2024 Multicultural Fair is Coming!

The Multicultural Fair is an annual school event that offers time and space for everyone to share their cultures and traditions. Being able to represent your culture at school will always allow one to feel welcomed within the school community. Manchester Regional High School tries its best to yearly arrange and put together a multicultural fair for the students and staff hosted by Senora Orsita! The multicultural fair is a chance for everyone in the school to represent their culture with food, dancing, singing, and much more! The multicultural fair is not only enjoyable but it also brings people together to try special dishes from all of the different countries. 

The Multicultural Fair is an event that takes a lot of time and patience to bring together, but with the MRHS staff working with Senora Orsita, they find a way to make it work. During the Multicultural Fair, students are given the opportunity to represent their culture in any way they would like. At the event, students are given their own space with tables displaying their culture’s food, portraits, gadgets, jewelry, music, and much more. The Multicultural Fair is an event that takes place during the school day. Students come to the gym with their English classes. It is a day to share elements of culture and what makes each student unique! But guess what! You also get to have your own “passport” that will get stamped in celebration of getting to know that country.

It is one of the main events that everyone at MRHS looks forward to. The main reason for the Multicultural Fair is for everyone to feel represented and create more social connections within the MRHS community. All students can volunteer to participate in this event! At Manchester Regional High School everyone’s background and beliefs matter, so the Multicultural Fair is one event they can all count on to bring everyone together and have a great time!