Open House 2021!

On Thursday, October 28th Manchester Regional High School welcomed prospective students and their families to their annual Open House. The event ran from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm and included presentations about the school, student led tours, fun in class activities, a club fair, and Walid’s famous homemade cookies! It was clear by the 214 attendees that the MRHS Community is ready to get back to mixing and mingling. 

Some of the guests favorite stops on their tours included the new Fitness Center, the impressive Innovation Center, and the updated Science classrooms where hands-on experiments were conducted. Community members were also excited to learn all about the new turf field that is currently under construction. One MRHS alum commented, “I loved being here 6 years ago, but I can only imagine how awesome it is to be a student here now with all the updates and technological changes!” She noted that, “The warm and welcoming feeling that comes from a close knit school like MRHS is the best thing, but all the bells and whistles are cool, too.”

As 9:00 pm approached, the crowds actually needed to be reminded that the night must come to an end! As guests gathered their free souvenir filled bags and cookies, there was a buzz of positivity in their conversations and smiles. MRHS can’t wait to greet all of these great kids on the first day of school next year.